Meditation can help us be more aware of ourselves and our surroundings and is now being practiced all around the world by entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate executives. Many well-known entrepreneurs have incorporated meditation into their lives and give it a lot of credit for their success.
As an entrepreneur you should set aside a few minutes every day for a quiet session of meditation. Very quickly you will begin to observe changes in both your personal and professional life.
Meditation can help to…
- Eliminate distraction
- Improve sleep
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce stress
- Increase productivity
- Increase creativity
- Maintain balance
- Make you happier
Here are our top 5 tips for successful meditation...
- Find a quiet and peaceful spot away from distractions
- Make yourself comfortable on either a chair or sofa or just lay down on a few cushions or pillows on the floor
- Take off your shoes and remove any tight clothing
- Close your eyes and focus on your breathing, paying attention to each breath entering and leaving your nostrils
- Give yourself time to come back to your centre
Generosity Meditation with Julian Noel
Joy Meditation with Martine Negro