- This event has passed.
60 Day Gratitude Challenge [Online]
February 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am - April 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am AEDT| Free
Discover the magic gratitude can bring to your life and join our resident Gratitude Expert Catherine Robertson for a ’60 Day Gratitude Challenge’.
This is an online event so you can join in wherever you are in the world.
By participating in this challenge you will discover:
- Increased levels of happiness, peace and contentment with how your life is right now.
- A growing sense of knowing that improving your well being and success in life lies firmly in YOUR own hands. No need to invest in expensive workshops, therapists or medication.
- Improved resilience to deal with challenges and set backs.
- More opportunities flowing to you as a result of cultivating a more positive mindset.
- A deeper connection to your heart, inner wisdom and the beauty of the world around you.
What’s really interesting is that despite all of the scientific evidence and research that demonstrates the ability of gratitude to impact positive change to mood, motivation and mindset, the daily practice of gratitude is not a widely adopted habit within our ‘quick-fix, instant gratification’ society.
Does it seem too easy? Is it hard to remember to do every day? Are we skeptical that something so simple could make a long-lasting difference to our state of mind?
Discover the magic gratitude can bring to your life and join the 60 Day Gratitude Challenge. You will connect online with Catherine every week and she will share her daily gratitude habits, tips and experiences. You will also be part of an exclusive and private ‘Gratitude Group’ on FaceBook.
Starting Friday 10th February 2017
11am – 1130am Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)
Then weekly at the same time……. (all calls will be recorded in case you can’t make one)
Click this link to find your local time zone http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Details of how to join the calls (via Zoom) and the Facebook Group will be emailed to you 2 weeks before the challenge starts.